Public Bank Berhad
Default Cloud Network Sdn Bhd
104, 104A & 104B Macalister Road, 10400 Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia.
Account Beneficiary ID
We accept Direct Cash/Cheque Bank-In and Wire Transfer.
For Wire Transfer payment method, please note that you may need to submit additional amount of USD $30.00 per wire transfer to cover the wire transfer fee charged by bank. This is to avoid any underpayment for the balance due in the invoice. We will add back the additional amount received into your billing account. The credit can be applied into your future invoices due.
Please email us ([email protected]) the bank-in & remittance slip, or proof of online transaction (using “Print Screen” or download transaction record from the transaction page) with the Pro Forma Invoice number/domain name once payment is made.
Alternatively, you may log into our Billing System https://billing.defaultcloud.com/mypanel and upload the slip with the steps below:
- Please go to ‘Invoices’, and select the unpaid invoice you would like to pay.
- Next, select Payment Method ‘Bank Transfer’ -> ‘Upload’ receipt
**Your account will not be activated until we have this confirmation.
Client Billing System
Client Billing System allows to check your account status, billing history, update your profile as well as submit your payment online.
Pay with JOMPAY
Biller Code: 23689
Ref-1: Your Invoice Number
Ref-2: Mobile Number
Payment By Credit Card
To submit your payment using Credit Card/Online Bank Transfer, please follow steps below:
- Log into our Client Billing System at URL below:
Login ID = Your Email Address
*If you don’t remember what your password is, please click on “Request a Password Reset”
- After login, at the bottom of main page, you should see Unpaid Invoices.
- Click on the invoice which you wish to view or pay.
- To pay with Credit Card, select “Credit Card” to submit your payment.
- You will be redirected to payment page for you to fill up your credit card details.
- After you have submitted your payment successfully, you shall receive your receipt within 24 Hours.
NOTE: If You have provided Your credit or debit card information to Default Cloud in the course of Your order process, OR with You credit card information/details stored in Your Default Cloud’s account and having card payment as the payment method of the services/products, You authorize Default Cloud to charge to Your credit or debit card for any recurring service fee in auto/direct-debit method. You must remove the card information from the account to opt-out from the automatic payment in Your Default Cloud Account.
If you are paying by credit card from outside of Malaysia, kindly download and complete the Credit Card Authorization Form (CC_Auth_Form.pdf). Enclosed with the aforementioned completed form, kindly send us an email at [email protected] together with your passport. Please specify your direct phone number which we can call to verify your identity. Credit card payment will be checked and processed within 2 business days from the date of receiving all supporting documents. Upon successful clearance of payment, service will be activated and you will be notified via email.
As for payment via PayPal gateway, kindly complete the PayPal Authorization Form (PayPal-Charge-Authorization-Form.pdf) and email to us at [email protected]
Terms And Conditions
- Below are the currency exchange rates if payment in different currency from invoice of :
|Invoice of||Payment in|
- If you pay by credit card via “Mobile88.Com” or “Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd” will be shown on your credit card statement.
Payment By Cheque
Please write your cheque payable to “Default Cloud Network Sdn Bhd” and bank in to our Public Bank account or POS to our address as below:
Default Cloud Network Sdn Bhd
(Formerly known as Exa Bytes Network Sdn Bhd)
1-18-8, Suntech @ Penang Cybercity
Lintang Mayang Pasir 3, 11950
Bayan Baru, Penang.