How to set up the exchange to link to the mailbox via POP3 in POP Microsoft Outlook Express?
You can configure exchange in POP by following these few steps:
1. Firstly, begin on Outlook Express. Pick Tools > Accounts from the menu on the top.
2. Now click Add button and pick Mail.
3. For the Display Name: Type your mailbox show name and click Next.
4. For the E-mail address: Type your e-mail address @ and click Next.
5. Then, select My incoming server is a POP3 server from the drop-down box. Fill in mail server data:
- Incoming mail server
- Outgoing mail server
- Click Next
6. Next, complete login information:
- Account name: Type your login @
- Password: Type your mailbox password.
- Click Next, then click Finish.
7. Select a mail account named exchange.automanage.net and click Properties button.
8. Then, change to the tab of the Servers.
— In the Outgoing Mail Server check My server requires authentication.
9. Lastly, switch to the Advanced tab.
— In the Server Port Numbers check both. This server requires a secure connection (SSL)
— Click OK.
Note: Please use Outgoing SMT port 26 or 587