Global Address List (GAL) into Microsoft Outlook
To synchronise your Global Address List (GAL) with Microsoft Outlook, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to your webmail account.
- The second step is to go to Contact.
- Change “My Contact” to “Global Address List” after that.
- In the navigation panel toolbar, select “Add to Outlook” from the Actions menu. This will open a new window with information about the Outlook connection you are about to make. You can either leave the default description and display names blank or create your own in the appropriate fields.
- Click OK after that.
- The ‘Launch Application‘ window will appear. To open Outlook, click OK.
- Finally, select Yes to link SmarterMail to Outlook.
Your Outlook and SmarterMail GAL are now in sync.