Prevent Emails from landing in Outlook Junk Folder
Please keep in mind that Microsoft Outlook is a third-party email client for which we provide best-effort support. Users must make the required changes on their end to avoid emails from getting in their Outlook junk folder – set “No Automatic Filtering” in Junk Email Options, turn off all junk filters, but leave the “Blocked Senders List” activated for incoming email. To ensure that emails from specific senders do not end up in the Junk folder, the user can make the following adjustments.
A) Marking Email and Senders as "Not Junk":
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
- Go to the Inbox Screen after that.
- Go to the “Junk E-mail” folder and select it. On the right preview pane, a list of mail items will show.
- Right-click each email item that isn’t junk mail.
- Next, scroll down to “Mark as Not Junk” and click it.
- Finally, press OK.
B) Adding a Sender to the Safe Sender List:
1. Go to your Junk E-mail folder and open it.
2. If you’ve transferred the mail to a new folder, go ahead and open it.
3. Right-click the message and select Add Sender to Safe Senders List from the context menu.
4. Finally, click OK.
5. Select the option to Add Sender’s Domain (@example.com) to Safe Senders List if mail from a certain domain is going to the Junk E-mail folder.