To keep track of my MailEnable:
1. Launch the MailEnable Professional Program.
2. Next, by right-clicking the postoffice and entering the domain name and password, you can create a new postoffice.
3. Then, right-click | Properties | Web Admin | Enable Web Admin to enable WebAdmin.
4. Now you should be able to log in to MEAdmin using the following URL: http:220.127.116.11meadmin
5. Type in the administrator’s username and password.
What is MailEnable?
If you have a Windows Server, MailEnable is another great option. Although it is a paid mail server, it also has a free version (the Standard). It is one of the most widely used Windows mail servers. It is well-known for its Outlook integration and a set of capabilities that are similar to those found in Microsoft Exchange.