How to Add new Domain Alias in Plesk
You can direct one or more domains to your main domain using domain aliases. You might have domain aliases like example.org and example.net that redirect to example.com if example.com is your primary domain.
To add a new domain alias, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, log in to Plesk.
2. Secondly, in the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains.
3. Then, click Add Domain Alias. The Add a Domain Alias page appears.
4. After that, in the Domain alias name text box, type the name of the domain alias.
5. Next, In the for the domain list box, select the domain (the primary domain) for which you are creating the alias.
6. Under Settings, select the options you want for the domain alias:
- Synchronize DNS between the primary domain and the domain alias, select the Synchronize DNS zone with the primary domain check box.
- Enable e-mail for the domain alias, select the Mail service check box.
- Enable web content for the domain alias, select the Web service check box.
- Redirect the domain alias using the HTTP 301 (Moved Permanently) status code, select the Redirect with the HTTP 301 code check box.
7. Lastly, click OK. Plesk creates the domain alias.