How to Change PHP Memory Limit
The default PHP settings are included with every installation, but as your website expands, it becomes necessary to change these PHP settings. For instance, your website could need to raise the memory allotment in order to finish a task. You should therefore raise your PHP limit. This article explains how to modify the cPanel PHP memory limit.
1. Firstly, log into cPanel.
2. Then, find and click ‘Select PHP Version‘.
3. Next, click on ‘Show PHP Options‘ there will be a list of options you can modify.
4. You can adjust your PHP memory Limit up to 512MB.
5. Once you selected the Memory Value, click the Apply button.
6. Lastly, hit the Save button.