How to Create a cPanel Account Within WHM
Follow the steps below to create a domain in WHM:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Click Account Functions.
3. Click the icon Create a New Account.
4. Under Domain Information, enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
5. In the Package section select the package your have already created.
6. You can set the theme and language of the cPanel in Settings section.
7. Under DNS Settings choose which nameservers will be set in the records and the SPF and DKIM records that will be held in the local DNS nameserver tables.
8. Next, select how the mail is to be handled under Mail Routing Settings.
9. Lastly, click Create.
If it is successful, the message “Account Creation Ok” with the status “Account Creation OK” will be shown. Following that, you could access the new account by using the new cPanel’s domain (for example, example.com/cpanel) or the server’s IP address with the cPanel port (e.g. 123.456.789.101:2083).