How to Enable auto-reply for an email account in Plesk
1. Firstly, login to Plesk.
2. Next, click Mail in the left sidebar.
3. Then, click on the email address that you want to enable the auto-reply message.
4. Click Auto-Reply and then check the Switch on auto-reply checkbox.
5. After that, select the Message format (plain-text or HTML) that you want to use.
6. Type your content in the Auto-reply message text.
7. If you also want the original message forwarded to another email, enter it in the Forward to field.
8. Unchecked the Switch off auto-reply on checkbox to disable the auto-reply message. Select the date that you want to stop the auto-reply messages.
9. Lastly, click OK.