- Firstly, login to SmarterMail account.
- If the Setting icon is not visible, click the down arrow button to scroll down in the left navigation toolbar.
- Then, to open the Filtering option, click the + sign.
- Select Spam Filtering from the drop-down menu. For this account, choose Override spam settings.
- After that, go to the Actions tab. For each likelihood level, choose an action.
- To see the current settings, go to the Current Weights tab.
- Finally, press the Save button.
How to Setup Spam Filtering in SmarterMail
Last modified: July 2, 2022
Estimated reading time: < 1 min