How to Use Plesk Sitebuilder
Beginners may simply develop and manage websites with Plesk Sitebuilder, a scalable web application. You can create a website, blog, or photo gallery with Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder’s step-by-step wizards.
1. Firstly, to use Plesk Sitebuilder, simply login into your Plesk Control Panel > Domains > select domain > Web Site > Edit in Sitebuilder.
2. Secondly, In order to use Sitebuilder, a new browser window must be opened. Please allow for the appropriate URL or turn off the functionality if your browser has a pop-up blocker enabled so that you may access the Sitebuilder page.
3. In the Plesk Sitebuilder page, click Start and follow the wizards. Select your website’s type and click Next.
4. Next, select the Design of your site from available templates. Click Next.
5. Then, you can manage your website pages in Pages. Kindly select what type of pages, language and structure set you want to have in your site. Once done, click Next.
6. In this page (Edit), you can manage your website contents based on pages you have selected. Using build-in text editor, you can edit the text directly in the . Click Next once done.
7. Next, you will publish the website after the site editing has been done in Publish page. You can preview the site before publishing by simply clicking ‘Preview site’ link.
8. To publish you website, you will need to enter the following required information:
- Publishing mode
- Host (IP address or DNS name)
- Web site URL
- Working Directory
9. Lastly, enter the directory path where you wish to upload the site. (For Ex: www or public_html) whichever you prefer, and you’re done!! Your site has been successfully created.