Mozilla Firefox – Plugins Update Check
Check for Plugin Updates
1. Firstly, load about:addons in browser’s address bar to display the list of installed extensions.
2. Then, click on cogwheel icon at the top and select Check for Updates to check if there is any update.
Check for Individual Extension Updates
1. On the Extensions section, select “More” link next to any extension. Firefox will display information and update configuration options for that specific extension.
2. Next, activate Check for Updates link to check for extension updates.
Install New Version Manually
1. Firstly, go to Mozilla AMO and visit the page of an extension.
2. Secondly, scroll down to More Information section and click See All Versions.
3. Select the version that you want to install and click Add to Firefox.
4. Lastly, Firefox will starts to install the extension.