Numerous signals concerning website vandalism on Joomla websites were sent to our security staff.
In order to prevent website defacement, we would like to suggest the following precautions to you:
1) Update your Joomla parts every now and then. Track down the most recent rendition HERE.
2) Do not introduce more seasoned Joomla subjects/parts/addons on fresher a Joomla rendition. Albeit the Joomla framework is permitted to do so we don’t suggest such establishments (e.g you have Joomla 2.5 yet introduce a Joomla part for variant 2.3).
3) Remove or Delete any unused Joomla parts or additional items.
4) Change the Joomla default head username with another username. Default username: “administrator”.
5) Change your Joomla head secret key on an intermittent premise. Suggested: when consistently.
6) Make sure all the File authorizations are right. Record’s Permission: 644 while Folder’s consent: 755. Concerning the “Configuration.php” document, change authorization to 444.
7) Back up your Joomla on an occasional premise. Suggested: no less than once consistently.