The SMTP server returned an error –>
Server Response: ‘rblsmtpd: pid 11559: 451 Blocklist Removal Center‘,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x800CCC60
Your server is as of now under ‘OPEN RELAY’. This implies your server being utilized by spammers to convey spam messages.
How to Fix Outlook SMTP Error 0x800CCC60
Method 1 - Check Account Settings
- To begin, go to the Tools menu or the File tab in Outlook.
- Open your email and go to Account Settings.
- After that, double-click on the account and select More Settings.
- Check and double-check your email address and password.
- After that, make sure that authentication is enabled while sending email.
- Finally, double-check that the port number is right (set to 25 or 587)
Method 2 - Disable Firewall
- To begin, turn on the firewall that was installed on your computer.
- Second, go to Control Panel > Advanced settings and see if Outlook is restricted or not. If Outlook is currently blocked, it will be unblocked.
Method 3 - Check Blacklist IPS
- To begin, go to whatismyipaddress.com and look up your IP address.
- Then, open the firewall and look for your IP address in the blocked column.
- If your IP address is on the blacklist, remove it and Save the settings.